Swoop TV is an alternative to cable, but only much better. It is TV done right with no restrictions on where or when you can access your favorite shows. So, you can catch up on your most beloved programs anywhere and anytime on any of your portable gadgets – smartphones, tablets, or Macbook. Checkout top 5 streaming service 2021 below.
Cable TV is slowly fading away, thus creating a way for better streaming services. What is fascinating about this platform is how affordable it is when you get to stream over 500 channels. Whether it is a movie, series, animation, or even sports, Swoop TV has got you covered. And you wouldn’t have to fight over the remote, thanks to it being compatible with multiple devices. So, no one in the house will miss their favorite shows.
What’s more, Swoop TV comes with loads of features such as unlimited tech support, which is available through live chat or email. The platform is also easy to use, and newbies will have no trouble at all navigating the app.
Moreover, it comes with an elegant and clean design, which is pleasing to the eyes. Sports fanatics are also not left behind as the platform has a sports package just for them. Besides, you cannot miss any of the latest movies or shows as the library is always updated regularly.
Swoop TV Subscription Plans
The subscription plans are what make Swoop TV stand out from the rest. You will not be bombarded with channel tiers that come with expensive and frequently changing bundles. Instead, the platform offers a low price for all. It means that anyone can afford the television with as little as $19.99.
But there is also a free trial service, offered for three days and with twice the content as the other subscription plans. Swoop TV offers three packages that are a free trial, premier plus, and premier Espanol. Below is what each of them offers:
- Free Trial: It is accessible free of charge, so you will not pay a single cent. It is also available for three days. You can find more discussion on this plan below.
- Premier Plus: The premier plan is the normal package and cost-effective option available at $19.99. It comes with 500+ channels with all sports stations included. It is also inclusive of adult content as well as unlimited live customer support. Additionally, it is compatible with three handheld gadgets that are a smartphone, tablet, and PC. Unfortunately, it does not contain any Espanol channels, but users can still take advantage of the over 500 stations and video-on-demand features.
- Premier Espanol: Just from its name, you can guess that this plan is all about Espanol channels. It has more than 500 stations plus 200 Spanish channels. Moreover, users can gain access to all adult xxx shows and sports programs. You will also obtain unlimited live tech support. However, Premier Espanol is the most expensive in the list and costs $24.99.
|Free Trial||Premier Plus||Premier Espanol|
|Price per Month||$0.00||$19.99||$24.99|
|Channels||500+||500+||500+ English Channels|
|Adult XXX and Adult VOD||No||Yes||Yes|
|Unlimited Live Tech Support||No||Yes||Yes|
Other than these packages, Swoop TV can also be paid in different durations. It can be done once per month at $19.99, 3 months at $54.99, 6 months at 109.99, or after 12 months at $199.00. All these bundles contain live USA support and are compatible with most devices.
Swoop TV Free Trial
In case you would like to test this service without paying for it, then the free trial package is the way to go. It is the right time for you to confirm if the platform supports any of your beloved stations. The service is also inclusive of a Swoop it UP 3-day trial. It means that just for three days, you can access most of the features offered by the company. These include:
- Video On Demand
- Enhanced Privacy
- 500 channels
- All sports passes
- Accessible on three devices
Please note that the free trial is free of charge for three days. No credit card is needed to use it, which is another thing that makes Swoop TV exceptional from similar companies. So you can go on ahead and watch the shows without worrying about handing out your personal or banking details. Besides, you can cancel your subscription any day during the three days or after the three days with no fees or contract required.
Swoop TV Channels Line Up
Swoop TV comprises of tons of channel segments. These include news, lifestyle, health, sports, entertainment, etc. There is no information on the kind of channels that are available on each plan, but all of them list 500+. So one can assume it is the entire list since the total number of stations is 504. Below is a list containing some of the premium Swoop TV channels you will get.
The best bit is that you can access such popular networks a Fox, MTV, NBC, HBO, BET, and so much more on the free trial package.
Some alternatives to cable TV only allow users to view their programs at home. However, Swoop TV does not lock down their customers at home and lets them watch their programs whenever they are. It is all thanks to the fact that it is compatible with hand-held Android and iOS devices like tablets, smartphones, and laptops. Besides, it is also supported by Smart TVs.
Moreover, you do not have to purchase any equipment to use Swoop TV as you can access it from the devices you already own like Kodi, Apple TV, Android TV, etc.
Swoop TV App
Anyone who wants to enjoy the Swoop TV app can download the app. It gives you a chance to enjoy shows on your phones, tablets, and laptops. Besides, the interface is elegant and easy to use, thanks to the explained options. To download the app, then visit the official website of Swoop TV. Tap on the subscription package of your choice and fill in the required details. Then wait for the download to finish, install, then launch it on your screen and enjoy it.
How to Download Swoop TV?
Time needed: 10 minutes.
Here is the step by step guide to download Swoop TV.
- Visit Swoop TV official website.
On your device, head to your preferred browser and search for their official website.
- Click on Swoop TV subscription plans
Once you are on the home page, tap on subscriptions or pricing. It will take you to the subscription page where you need to order one.
- Fill the Payment details
Fill in the required details. It might include your payment options and name.
- Click the Install app tab.
Once you are through, tap on continue then download the option to get the app.
- Wait for the process to end. Then press install.
- Alternatively, you can download the app through the https://swooptv.com/mytv.apk. But you will need a registered account for this option, which is usually sent on your email address.
With over 500 channels with some of the most popular ones in the US, there is no reason why you should not try Swoop TV. The price is quite affordable as compared to other platforms of its nature. The free trial period might be small, but at least it gives you access to almost all stations with no credit cards needed.
- • Compatible with Android and iOS devices
- • Supports over 500 channels
- • Affordable packages
- • Easy to use and ultra-secure
- • Unlimited live support
- • Contains a short trial period
- • Not enough Swoop TV reviews
Frequently Asked Question
Yes, it is a legal and secure platform. However, there is not too much info on its licenses or regulations online.
You can stream channels from smart TV, smartphones, laptops, or tablets. Streaming is accessible from anywhere as long as you have the app on any of the portable gadgets. Besides, Swoop TV devices are compatible with operating systems – Android and iOS. Moreover, you can access it from your
o Nvidia Shield
o Mi Box
o Apple TV Gen 4/4k
o LG and Samsung TVs